Saturday, March 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 42...a gorgeous Saturday

HappyUP!!! 1 - Monte Carlo Night
Why it happened - a friend of mine is very social...and I accepted the invite
Why it made me happy - first, I showed up in black slacks and black open collared shirt with a black and white checked jacket....only to see that everyone else was wearing suit and tie. "Geez, buddy, I was unaware we were going the full out dress code." The host immediately went, "Nutster, you look great.....just like Vince Vaughan our of Swingers." I guess I need to rent the movie. Anyway, it was a very nice party.

HappyUP!!! 2 - Driver's License found
Why it happened - I was just heading up the stairs and the angle I was at allowed me to see a spot under the cabinets
Why it made me happy - well, I can drive legally again and not be the outlaw that I have been for the last couple of weeks! Plus, based on where I found this, I felt better that I hadn't been careless somewhere. I also KNOW that it wasn't stolen. It merely fell from where I normally load up my pockets.

HappyUP!!! 3 - King's Tickets for today
Why it happened - I was talking to a friend on the phone about the Kings and thought, "I wonder when my next King's game is."
Why it made me happy - I found out the next tickets are today. Because I had the friend on the phone, I said, "hey, I have King's tickets for tomorrow and no one to go with as we speak!" I asked my friend to go and, voila, ...a great time at today's game (featuring the return of Ron Artest) is assured.


JollyJottings
-Gorgeous Day
-Found a granite remnant
-Client grand opening
-had great conversation
-and another great conversation
-found Driver's License
-discovered I had King's Tix
-Monte Carlo Night
-Great time playing blackjack
-Ran into an old friend/client....twice in one day

No comments: