Sunday, March 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 57....Kings Win!

HappyUP!!! - spending a few hours with my nephew at a Kings game
Why it happened - he accepted my offer
Why it made me happy - the dude had to work graveyard last night. He got home in time to get a few hours sleep. Then, he rousted himself out of bed to spend a few hours with his uncle. My nephew has had to battle through a lot of health challenges from the time he was born. He has had more exotic drugs through him than entire towns of people have had. Every minute I spend with him is precious.

HappyUP!!! - ...and the Kings beat the Phoenix Suns
Why it happened - who knows? Mike Bibby knocking down 9 out of 12 three point shots didn't hurt
Why it made me happy - it's always great when the underdog wins....and that was the case here. The Kings are probably not even going to make the playoffs. The Suns are battling for the top spot. When the Kings get it going at Arco Arena, the fans turn it up like nowhere else in the league. You have to be there to experience it. It has been missing most of this year but it was there today.

HappyUP!!! - top down and 72 degrees
Why it happened - it didn't rain as the weather man had forecasted
Why it made me happy - 72 degrees is perfect top down weather. When you slow down, it can feel a little warm. As soon as you speed up, it cools right off. This is a pure indulgence of the senses and I am lucky that I have the opportunity to experience it.

1 comment:

paris parfait said...

Sounds like a fun time. Come over and see "As you think."