Thursday, March 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 47


HappyUP!!! - the billboard (see post below)
Why it happened - well, I didn't put the billboard there...but I did take an extra 5-10 minutes to go back and get the picture.
Why it made me happy - I just gave a HappyUP!!! talk.....20 minutes before. I hadn't even gotten to the freeway yet. There is the message, "Dare to be Happy."

HappyUP!!! - my copy story (see post below)
Why it happened - a little procrastination (should have had the materials ready earlier), a bit of boldness to ask strangers for help, and a very nice girl at a front desk
Why it made me happy - (see post below)

HappyUP!!! - the group at the company I spoke to
Why it happened - I said, "YES," to the invitation
Why it made me happy - the presentation went great. I got 10's from the audience...yet, I knew that I really could have done much better. The purpose of speaking is to transfer emotion. This was done. I have full confidence that all of today's students are going to live up to the HappyUP!!! challenge over the next week.

JollyJottings
-beat the 4 am alarm -a beatiful crescent moon on the drive -Starbucks
-great shave -good calls on the way home -a brief nap -a day off
-truck ran great -a gorgeous day -some great postings
-Mapquest -I found Cisco's Headquarters (by accident....man, it's big!)
-No traffic

No comments: