Thursday, March 08, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 40....Thursday..BACK in Town

HappyUP!!! 1 - flight back to town
Why it happened - hey, you have to come back
Why it made me happy - everything from the cab ride from hotel to security to getting on plane to the flight itself to arriving to finding my car to my car starting right back up so I could get back to the office went off without a hitch. OK....in LA, the enforced the new rule about "liquids" and they confiscated my full tube of toothpaste. Big deal. I should have been carrying travel size. This is a part of HappyingUP....I know people that would make a federal case around the stupidity of having one's toothpaste confiscated. Yes, I would have preferred they not take it...but they did....so what! In the meantime, the return was perfect.

HappyUP!!! 2 - found my power chord to my laptop
Why it happened - I emptied my suitcase
Why it made me happy - I thought I left it in the hotel. I had written it off. NOW, I don't have to go through the pain of ordering a new one.

HappyUP!!! 3 - meeting with my managers
Why it happened - it's regularly scheduled every month
Why it made me happy - we get together as a team. Tell each other how we are doing. Divvy up some tasks. Have a meal together.

No comments: