Friday, March 23, 2007

preHappyUP!!! Day 55....starting the day

You know the drill by now - JollyJot the good things that happen during the day, review in the evening, capture the best three, and do the "why they happened" and "why they made you happy" narrative.

On this most gorgeous of Friday mornings - and after a case of late coffee induced insomnia, I thought I would give you something else to consider.

Due to the late falling asleep - I was late waking up. I have only been comatose for about an hour. I haven't even moved around that much. Here is what I have going on already:

-a tremendoulsy beautiful spring morning
-an e-mail from a buddy with pictures of a gorgeous Colorado morning where he is doing some consulting work
-a lovely e-mail from my new friend "Blue"
-a few minutes done of excercise
-an optimistic outlook towards today
-a high degree of feeling alive (despite the sleeping issue)
-anticipation of a great weekend (though it is not even planned as of yet)
-plants in the garden awaiting my supply of nurturing water
-two hungry felines at the backdoor waiting to purr for me
-a couple of deadlines to complete some GREAT projects at work
-a personal note to deliver to a new friend that will make their day (the insomnia inspired this one)

....and I am barely awake. Let's take a look at that last JollyJotting....

Whose day are you going to make.......TODAY? - who will be the main beneficiary of the gift that IS you before the fall of darkness?

No comments: