Monday, March 12, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 44

HappyUP!!! 1 - an employee found a new business source
Why it happened - she is working hard
Why it made me happy - she is just putting principles to work in a difficult market. This is the kind of thing that will make her win. When my employees win, it makes me happy. I love to see them do well.

HappyUP!!! 2 - my conference call with my managers
Why it happened - it is in the calender. I wanted it upbeat so I set that tone today
Why it made me happy - the group was a bit more playful today. I would like to see them run a little more but that is OK. My belief: happy employees do better work and see more opportunities.

HappyUP!!! 3 - a pleasant call in the afternoon
Why it happened - someone went out of there way to thank me
Why it made me happy - hey, can you ever hear "thank you," too much? I think that "thank you" is sweeter to another's ear than even hearing their own name.


JollyJottings (Wow...this was a great day....lots to choose from)
Employee found new business source
Another employee working on a new account
Another employee delivered an excellent script
A nice e-mail on my personal computer this morning
A pleasant phone call this afternoon
My conference call with my managers
The conference call with my boss was cancelled
A solid interview this morning
A win in arena baseball
Some excellent stir fry
A gorgeous day
Coming home to a plowed yard
My meeting with one of my builders
A great recruiting call and appointment set
A recruiting call with a phone appointment set

No comments: