Saturday, April 30, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 30 Sat

 HappyUP!!! -phone chat with V

Why it happened -we set it up
Why it makes me happy -I have known this lady forever. She truly is amazing ...I didn't realize HOW amazing she actually is. WOW. Committed to helping her out when she is ready. I think I might have powered/added flame to her taking up and accomplishing a dream

HappyUP!!! -adoption party
Why it happened -we brought in a new one...OFFICIALLY...the other day
Why it makes me happy - I was LATE (oops!!!...wrote wrong time down) but plenty of people were there and we had the greatest of conversations. 

HappyUP!!! -cancelling an appointment
Why it happened -I was feeling sub-par
Why it makes me happy -sometimes, you have to do what is best for your body. Could I have "muscled this one out"? Sure. But, why? To prove something? I have nothing to prove to anyone


No comments: