Tuesday, April 12, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 12, 2022 Tuesday

 HappyUP!!! - a NEW Toastmaster and great meeting

Why it happened -we are attractive
Why it makes me happy - this young person will do great. We had a couple of KNOCK IT OUT of the park speeches today. The table topics were great. Solid evaluations. Model meeting

HappyUP!!! -an opportunity
Why it happened -I was asked
Why it makes me happy -I have never done a letter like this. It is sort of an endorsement. Honored to be asked. This will be fun

HappyUP!!! - my hygienist
Why it happened -I get the choppers dusted off
Why it makes me happy - dentist wasn't concerned about anything. Great chat and some interesting opportunities presented by my nurse. Great book recommendation too

HappyUP!!! -ham soup
Why it happened -I make stuff
Why it makes me happy -OK...I have some ready made stuff for the week. Great use of a ham bone

JollyJottings

No comments: