Thursday, April 07, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 7, 2022 Thursday

 HappyUP!!! -New Glasses

Why it happened -it was time
Why it makes me happy -I skipped last year. If you don't wear glasses, you don't get it. It wasn't that my vision was worse. It is just time for a change and the old ones are more at risk of breaking. Good looking pair of specs this time

HappyUP!!! - Luthier
Why it happened -I made an appointment
Why it makes me happy -he was able to do a little hoogie to my axe while I watched and waited. Nice chat. Picked up some info

HappyUP!!! - quick 9
Why it happened -I had a gap
Why it makes me happy -great to join the Boyz on the back side and slap it around a bit.

HappyUP!!! - a couple of new tunes
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - "Don't You Forget About Me" is kind of simple minded (HA!...see what I did there) and "Look Of Love" has some potential for an old ballad.

JollyJottings

No comments: