Tuesday, April 05, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 5, Tuesday

 HappyUP!!! -guitar fun        

Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -great screw around day with the axe. Might have even picked up a trick or two. Nice to revisit some old tunes

HappyUP!!! -double win at Toastmasters
Why it happened -I was having fun and being observant
Why it makes me happy -TableTopics was sweet. Me? Over or underdressed? THAT would never happen (tongue in cheek). Did some great evaluating too

HappyUP!!! - cleaning the sack
Why it happened -accumulation had occurred
Why it makes me happy - good to go through the golf bag once in awhile. Lightened the load and got in a little bit of excellent practice as well

HappyUP!!! -great workout
Why it happened -motivation
Why it makes me happy -did this one late...and mowed the lawn while I was "in the groove." It was an "in the groove" kind of day

JollyJottings

No comments: