Sunday, April 17, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 17, Sunday

 HappyUP!!! -Early tee time

Why it happened -Easter
Why it makes me happy - our regular guys bailed. We were able to move to a way earlier time. Just got up early, worked out, and my body felt like it was the regular, later time. I try to avoid morning golf. I won't be able to next week so this was a great tune up

HappyUP!!! -ball striking
Why it happened -been working at it
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't quite a "stripe show" today but there were some really pure shots. The 9 iron on 12 after talking about a hole in one was fabulous. I listened to my caddy there. I hit a pure punch shot. My 6 iron was a bit right on 17 but it was COMPRESSED. This is the way it used to be. 

HappyUP!!! - Intake Call from a referral
Why it happened -my client liked what I did
Why it makes me happy -what a delightful person to talk to. We made progress just in this call. Helping this person is right up my ally! Love feeling useful and help people eliminate pain



No comments: