Friday, April 15, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 15, 2022 Friday

 HappyUP!!! -holing out

Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - OK, I should not have had 120 yards for a third shot into 7, a par 4.  When you strike it on the button and it ends up at the bottom of the cup, it doesn't matter. It's just another birdie

HappyUP!!! - drive, wedge, and putt on 14
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - most people don't take driver on that hole. I drive the ball straight, though. The wedge was perfect to 5 feet and the putt went down.

HappyUP!!! - great progress upstairs
Why it happened -I have a deadline
Why it makes me happy -I'm looking good. A rainy day tomorrow and it should be ready for Monday...with plenty of time left to get some other things done. Tomorrow will be a great one. 

HappyUP!!! - felt great
Why it happened -not sure
Why it makes me happy -I thought I would wake up in a body cast (or at least leg casts) after the workout yesterday. Nope.  A little stiff but nothing that couldn't be worked out. 

JollyJottings
Great sleep...interesting dreams....an early workout...getting upstairs ready....Carolina's ....a solid round of golf...

No comments: