Sunday, April 10, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 10, 2022. Sunday

 HappyUP!!! - the garden

Why it happened -I got on it
Why it makes me happy - rain is coming tomorrow. I got the rest of it turned, raked, and manure applied. I will get some LOVELY natural leaching action.  It just feels great to be running a little ahead of time. In some ways, this is the most labor intensive part of planting. It's done. 

HappyUP!!! - golfing after all
Why it happened -game time decision
Why it makes me happy -between the wind and being Masters Sunday, I wasn't going to play. Sooo glad I changed my mind. The Masters was a snooze fest. The winds were more mild than forecast. The camaraderie was perfect.  Turned a loss into a win with a pretty amazing back 9. It feels good to end on a high note

HappyUP!!! -running into my buddy at the store
Why it happened -pure happenstance
Why it makes me happy -it was FANTASTIC getting caught up...and making some future plans. 

Bonus - extra miling it! I was only going to do the vegetable beds. Hey, might as well mow front and back and trim that pesky lemon bush back at the same time!

Bonus Bonus - creating a new agenda format.  Haven't done something like this in awhile. Out of practice? Hey, how about never had the skills in the first place.  It was worth the time. I have a nice skeleton to work from for future meetings. 


No comments: