Wednesday, April 06, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 6, 2022 Wed A SUPER HappyUP!!! Day

Hey - sometimes there is just too much good stuff to get to. Today was all of that. What a day!!!


 HappyUP!!! -golfing

Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -the bro joined us at last minute, played one of the best rounds of the year as the form seems to be returning, we played really fast, and the weather was GLORIOUS. The group was great too.

HappyUP!!! -Table Topics Mastering
Why it happened -it was my turn
Why it makes me happy -I really had fun doing this one and the people really enjoyed the effort I put in

HappyUP!!! - check in the Venmo
Why it happened -March Madness
Why it makes me happy -I didn't win the big prize but I recovered my investment and the money is in the account. LOVE THAT

HappyUP!!! -smash burgers
Why it happened -I cook
Why it makes me happy - hadn't done this in awhile and they came out great. No buns/no bread. The lettuce wrap hit the spot. 


No comments: