Thursday, April 14, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 14, 2022 Thursday

 HappyUP!!! -taxes all ready

Why it happened -I got people
Why it makes me happy -yeah, I'm paying this year. The quarterlies just didn't get the job done. Yet, it means I did OK last year. Many didn't.  Everything is in order. No problems

HappyUP!!! - green lights
Why it happened -happenstance
Why it makes me happy -I was running a bit behind. I hit ALL green lights!!! 5 of them in a row! This is the classic HappyUP!!! example I use to explain the concept. The nice thing about me? If they had been red, I wouldn't have freaked.  I can only win in the traffic light game

HappyUP!!! - workout
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -I got some stuff put to me today. It probably wouldn't be major to most but I am going to feel it tomorrow. That is what I am doing all this for. Hopefully, my longevity will appreciate what I am putting in. 


No comments: