Monday, April 25, 2022

HappyUP!!! April 25. Monday


 HappyUP!!! -brekko at the course

Why it happened -we gotta eat
Why it makes me happy -nice time with the team to discuss the day. All in a lovely setting

HappyUP!!! -time on the rock
Why it happened -we are staying there
Why it makes me happy -this is one of my favorite spots in the world. Got visited by a brave squirrel and got a nice "relaxation" video to hold on to

HappyUP!!! - dinner at the Beach House
Why it happened -it was across the street
Why it makes me happy -this is one of the reasons I stay where I do when in this locale. Amazing calamari. The surf and turf I had was incredible. Super time with friends

HappyUP!!! - In Great Spirits
Why it happened -we see things differently
Why it makes me happy -we shot ourselves out of it today...but we didn't care. We got in some great fellowship all during the day


No comments: