Saturday, December 01, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4513


HappyUP!!! - TidyUP!!!
Why it happened - it's time has come
Why it makes me happy - one month to go for the year. Why not cap off what is already one of, if not THE, best years of my life by knocking down some items that have been long overlooked! Work to do but, so far, it is feeling GREAT!!

HappyUP!!! - "new" clothes
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I found some GREAT items that I had forgot I had today. It's like having brand new clothes.....for free!

HappyUP!!! - my body and blood work
Why it happened - I do that annual thing
Why it makes me happy - just KILLING IT on the blood. My body is truly amazing!!!

HappyUP!!! - it has come upon me!!!
Why it happened - I wait patiently
Why it makes me happy- I had an idea for awhile. I started prepping for it. The idea just wasn't jelling. Today, a different idea came upon me. The vision is kicking in. The items I was saving for the other idea can be used in the new idea. This is going to be a GREAT Christmas!!!


HappyUP!!! - an old friend stopped by
Why it happened - I'm irresistible? ...yeah...that's it!
Why it makes me happy- always great to catch up with an old pal! Q-bolous the cat got to host a visitor and show off a little bit. Got a transaction handled. Great stuff going on for all!

No comments: