Tuesday, December 04, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4516


HappyUP!!! - a lot of good "no's"
Why it happened - I say that
Why it makes me happy - I went today without doing some things that I really don't need to do...and I was fine....again. YES!!!

HappyUP!!! - Excuse me...
Why it happened - I transcribe
Why it makes me happy - as I was working on my project, I stumbled across something that I think is exactly what I was requested for. Go figure! It just happened

HappyUP!!! - help is on the way
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - "Speed of Implementation" is everything. Nope, I am not quite ready yet. Therefore, the fuse is now lit! Cant wait to visit with A.M. and take on this project

HappyUP!!! - tea with a friend
Why it happened - I was requested
Why it makes me happy- some good, quality mentoring time. It is good to be of use

No comments: