Sunday, December 30, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4542

HappyUP!!! - winning at year end
Why it happened -I played OK
Why it makes me happy -bro and nephew were my partners ...won with both of them! That’s a GREAT way to cap off a wondrous year

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies coming in
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - nothing cheap here. 2 were inside the flagstick. The other one was 15 feet. Love them birdies. A nice way to wrap up the golf year

HappyUP!!! -making plans
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - always great to meet a friend...and especially nice to do it NY Eve before any craziness happens. Can’t think of a better way to dot the i and cross the t..put the cherry on top...of a fabulous 2018

JollyJottings -3 birdies...up and down on 12...towering 6 irons 8/17...3 birdies in a row 17

No comments: