Monday, December 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4515


HappyUP!!! - Apple Store
Why it happened - it's that time
Why it makes me happy -OK...I don't like the price tag. It's time I bite the bullett and get some new technology. I don't need to hang out there but it is a cool store to visit. Man, does it get crowded! 

HappyUP!!! - PJ helping 
Why it happened -I called him
Why it makes me happy -he gave me some insights and great ideas as it applies to the above

HappyUP!!! - transcribing
Why it happened - it's part of the project
Why it makes me happy - it is one thing to get great things from a book. It is another to go back and get to enjoy them again....and lock them down into the subconscious. Great stuff today!

HappyUP!!! - whipping along
Why it happened - I was against the grain?
Why it makes me happy - I was in some pretty good traffic....for awhile. I reset my sails to get to the other side of town. No traffic and I was "hitting green" everywhere I went. Even outraced a train! LOVE THAT!!!

No comments: