Wednesday, December 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4538


HappyUP!!! - new friends in the hood
Why it happened - they were walking by
Why it makes me happy - great to meet some old Roseville peeps that live nearby today. We hit it off immediately.  A visit is in the offing

HappyUP!!! - coming back
Why it happened - great attitude
Why it makes me happy - the game was a little shakey on the front 9....and the putter left too. Yet, I said, “nope, THIS day is going to get better. Threw a very nice back 9 in and narrowly escaped with the victory.

HappyUP!!! - nice morning groove
Why it happened -Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders
Why it makes me happy - their rendition of “Second That Emotion” was pretty inspiring. It got me picking up the axe myself and fretting around in places I don’t usually go. Gave myself a little education regarding the “tonic” chord. Nice morning jam

HappyUP!!! - Landrover Truck
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy- saw another neighbor driving a unique vechile the other day. I queried him as he walked by. It was a 60’s Landrover Pickup. Good reason I had never seen one before. There weren’t many around.  There is one just two doors down from me! Nice chat!


No comments: