Saturday, December 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4534

HappyUP!!! - mental game
Why it happened -been working on it
Why it makes me happy - got tested today. I saw it happening though. I recognized that it  “wasn’t my stuff”...mentally left the scene...and slammed that birdie putt DOWN!

HappyUP!!! - perfect attire
Why it happened - good picking
Why it makes me happy - weird day. Temp woul rise a bit...then drop a bit. I managed to only shed/re-shed once...much less than my companions. Grateful to be comfortable.

HappyUP!!! - popping out for errands
Why it happened - needed to get it done
Why it makes me happy - I was running on a low tank...but I soldiered on. All trips ran smoothly. Very happy about that.

HappyUP!!! -driving the ball
Why it happened - the game slowed down
Why it makes me happy- got 12 of 14 fairways...that’s a good day for me. Kept me in the game. Some nice grinding today


No comments: