Monday, December 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4536

HappyUP!!! - the final Christmas trip this year
Why it happened - it’s Christmas Eve
Why it makes me happy - the people at BF Deli were fantastic....Aldon at Sunrise Health was a wealth of knowledge....the swing through Hobby Lobby could not have been quicker. Even picked up a couple of things that are “nice to haves” that were not on the list. I did it all tooling around in the 2015 CRV of my brother’s. GREAT little ride that is perfect for around town!

HappyUP!!! - shooting the vignettes
Why it happened -it’s Christmas
Why it makes me happy - I learned SO MUCH! Yep, I had bitten off a bit more than I could chew. I learned something about myself when I get in that situation.....I like to snack!!! Good to know there! Something to work on. Once I figured it all out, I breezed through the tail end of putting the extravaganza together.  Better for the labor of love

HappyUP!!! - Ho’opponopono
Why it happened - I had it playing in the background
Why it makes me happy - what a fantastic audio segment from Joe Vitale! I can see this little mantra of gratitude and responsibility working MAGIC in my life. Good things just keep raining down upon me!!!

HappyUP!!! - setting the stage
Why it happened - tomorrow is the big day
Why it makes me happy- the gifts were dropped off. The Apple TV worked to perfection. The numbering system with the rePURPOSEful cards will work out to perfection. All set to go and I will sleep well tonight!

BONUS - just love Q-Bollous the cat. He was a pain in the butt during those videos but his “cameos” are going to be priceless!


No comments: