Wednesday, December 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4524

HappyUP!!! - Katie bug teaching
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy -it was AMAZING what this little girl learned. She impressed her parents and grandparents.....and her desire to learn was fantastic. It was joyous watching her giggle while we made up the story that would help her remember the material. A 12 year old learned the names of the first 20 elements of the periodic table...in order.....in less than 15 minutes! 

HappyUP!!! - “AbraCadabra POW!!!”
Why it happened -Mason
Why it makes me happy - why do adults like playing with children? Because they give themselves permission to be children. I give YOU permission to look at the world a little differently as you sojourn this orb (read the moniker above)...and have for over 4500 days.  This includes seeing and acting like a child at times. As a matter of fact, it demands it!!!

HappyUP!!! - some amazing wedge work
Why it happened - it’s in me
Why it makes me happy - THIS is the kind of wedge play that should happen all of the time. It is happening more and more frequently. I’m gaining on it. So happy I “ground it out” in the wind today!




No comments: