Sunday, December 09, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4521

HappyUP!!! - Christmas Dinner with friends
Why it happened - it’s a tradition
Why it makes me happy - just good fellowship...and killer food! Glad I did my pre-meal “hack” because I ate a BUNCH!!!

HappyUP!!! - 74 and 3 birdies
Why it happened - mindset
Why it makes me happy - didn’t even have the A game today. Just “golfed my ball,” as we like to say. Turned something that started quite modestly into something that could have been something! Love those birdies...could have easily been 5 of them. I’m still waiting for that day to pop up again. It’s been a long time.

HappyUP!!! -tech geek? Me?
Why it happened - I know stuff
Why it makes me happy - it’s funny listening to people my age and older when you show them great stuff. “You are becoming a tech geek! We can’t trust them!” First of all, at my age, it obviously doesn’t take much to be a “tech geek”.  Second, you go, “dude, embrace the technology. It can make a lot of good stuff GREAT! ...and it doesn’t take much effort. Oh...wait...yeah...you are kinda busy. You want to watch the 49ers lose again....as opposed to learning something. I get it.”




No comments: