Sunday, December 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4528

HappyUP!!! - smoothie
Why it happened - I do those
Why it makes me happy - I was in a rush. Who has times for breakfast? THIS GUY. Threw the following into the V-mix in: coconut water, flax seed, chia seed, walnuts, 1/2 avocado, blueberries, some beet, spinach, kale, 2 mandarin oranges, turmeric, a jalapeño, carrot, celery....and put it on the road with me. It lasted me all the way through the front 9.  THAT is a bunch of serious health!

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - it’s Sunday...the official weigh day
Why it makes me happy - new low for the year! I was there a few days ago, bounced up for a day or two....but brought it in for the record!

HappyUP!!! - deciding to golf
Why it happened - the weather was nice
Why it makes me happy - got up a bit late. Wasn’t going to play today....but just had to. Needed to go to the course anyway. Might as well make it a day! 

HappyUP!!! - 60 footer on 1
Why it happened - nice guess and touch
Why it makes me happy- never had this putt before. Looked like I was going down a Black Diamond ski slope. With 22 feet to go, I said, “this could be interesting,”...and it was! BAM!!! THOUGHT  it may be the start of the day...not so much....still...lots of good stuff happening!

JollyJottings

No comments: