Thursday, November 29, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4512


HappyUP!!! - Birdie putt on 6
Why it happened - I hit a good one
Why it makes me happy -on a day where I could find nothing on the course (which is way different than what has been going on), I got a nice little gift knocking in this 40 footer

HappyUP!!! - wedging
Why it happened -I found one thing
Why it makes me happy - another ray of sunshine on  a cloudy day. I had some good things going on in this one area I have been working on

HappyUP!!! - books out and ready
Why it happened - I'm working on it
Why it makes me happy - this is a project long put off.......and now....just days from completion. 

HappyUP!!! -gorgeous day
Why it happened - a little break
Why it makes me happy- wasn't sure about the weather today....but it turned out to be a STUNNINGLY beautiful day!

No comments: