Sunday, April 29, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1924

HappyUP!!! - birdie putt on 18
Why it happened - I do that sometimes
Why it makes me happy - I was three down with three to play. I won 16, 17, and now I HAD to make about a 10 footer to halve my match...........and that putt was DRILLED into the center of the cup! THAT is why we play the game

HappyUP!!! - hit 12 greens
Why it happened - started to strike it pure...found a little something something
Why it makes me happy - it's always great in golf when you do better than hit the ball well.......it's when you hit it properly....there is a difference. Today, I was feeling that difference

HappyUP!!! - bittersweet farewell
Why it happened - the times
Why it makes me happy - I won't see a couple of my buddies as much as I have. It's sad....but...at the same time, we will still stay in touch and I am reminded of the good fortune that these guys have come into my life.

JollyJottings

Drive/hybrid/wedge 1....chip 2.....recovery/wedge 4.....drive/wedge 6....drive 7....drive/2 putt 9....drive/recovery 10....drive/8 iron 11.....6 iron 12....drive/pitch/putt 13.....drive/wedge 15....drive/wedge 16....7 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt birdie 18

Coming back on the back 9
Bittersweet farewell
TREMENDOUS weather
Time at the 19th hole with a couple of buddies who joined us
Hit 12 greens
I found a little "something something" on the range...much smoother action

No comments: