Sunday, April 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1910

HappyUP!!! - a day at the lake
Why it happened - the weather was just too nice
Why it makes me happy - OK....not sure how happy I was WHEN I dove into that cold water....but I was glad I was the first one to be totally submersive. It gave permission to
my man that it was A-OK to do so.

HappyUP!!! - lunch on the lake
Why it happened - we made a stop on the way
Why it makes me happy - a simple setting....lovely weather....a nice BBQ sammy.....niiiiizzzzze

HappyUP!!! - club championship round 2
Why it happened - it's tourney time
Why it makes me happy - I got to play with some different people. My start was atrocious...well...the entire round was........except for four holes that were OVER THE TOP exceptional. Go figure

HappyUP!!! - hybrid bunker shot on 9
Why it happened - I have no idea
Why it makes me happy - I had about 180 into the wind....out of the sand....I had been playing ineptly...........how I hit this difficult shot so well to within 5 feet of the pin....I will never know. YET.......those are the shots that keep bringing one back to Satan's game!

JollyJottings

Lake time
Swimming
Lunch
Few Good Men
Wedge/Birdie on 4.....hybrid bunker shot/birdie 9......wedge 14......9 iron/putt/birdie 15....recovery shot 16......chip/putt 17....putt 18
Playing with some non-regulars

No comments: