Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1919

HappyUP!!! - a couple of great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - hearing Glen talk about mining in space.....and Anita regarding that thing on our heads being "The Misguided Lizard" and how people misuse emotion in communication/thinking.... it was great stuff

HappyUP!!! - turning a Table Topic
Why it happened - memories
Why it makes me happy - I was tossed a Dr Seuss quote that I had never heard....and couldn't idntify with. I was, however, reminded of a time as a young lad...with my mom.......pulling me for miles....to go to the grocery store....and the library next door......and being one of the first crop ever exposed to the brilliant good Dr

HappyUP!!! - a GREAT new TOASTMASTER
Why it happened - it has to happen once
Why it makes me happy - today was David's first time at the helm of a meeting..........and he handled it like a pro!!!! It means that he watches.....and sees how it's done.  We really put on a great show!

JollyJottings

Time for gas
Retrieving phone
A couple of great speeches
A GREAT new TOASTMASTER
Storage Wars


No comments: