Thursday, April 05, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1900


HappyUP!!! - lunch with my guy
Why it happened - Easter week
Why it makes me happy - so much fun and great conversation with my buddy

HappyUP!!! - sheep
Why it happened - I was alerted
Why it makes me happy - WOW!!!......a herd of sheep?......there?.....tremendous fun and entertainment

HappyUP!!! - The Masters
Why it happened - it's Spring
Why it makes me happy - it's a tradition like no other....it really is. Spring....the dogwoods...the magnolias.......and all the greenery.....which will lead to a green jacket. Riveting golf action.

HappyUP!!! - burying oneself
Why it happened - just poor behavior
Why it makes me happy - no.......this doesn't really make me happy in the grandest sense.....at all. I WISH THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN...........but.......alas.......when someone misbehaves to my benefit.....I can't lament about it.




No comments: