Saturday, April 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1902


HappyUP!!! - hooking up with 2 guys
Why it happened - we all wanted to play
Why it makes me happy - me and my buddy looked like we were going to be a twosome today.....but we filled it out with a couple of other nice guys.....great players...and an enjoyable round ensued.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 5
Why it happened - a good 9 iron
Why it makes me happy - this easy hole has been problematic as of late. The last 3 times I have played it, I have birdied it twice and lipped out for birdie the other time. Could this little stinker become MY hole?

HappyUP!!! - Moving Day
Why it happened - Saturday at Augusta
Why it makes me happy - it's all about positioning at the Masters. Today was a tremendous Saturday. It leaves many questions...but the final one......what will happen tomorrow? It could be anything.

HappyUP!!! - FABULOUS dinner
Why it happened - it seemed right
Why it makes me happy - I KNOW I am going to get some over the top grub tomorrow. The Law of Reciprocity told me I needed to make something good happen. INCREDIBLE food and company


No comments: