Friday, April 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1901


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 8
Why it happened - a great 4 iron and putt
Why it makes me happy - I was 2 down with 3 to go on the front nine. Got the win on 7......and this tough shot into the win and follow up putt made us all square going into 9. Gotta love a rally

HappyUP!!! - driver off the deck on 9
Why it happened - I was in trouble
Why it makes me happy - I had to hit a 190 yard shot with about 60 degrees of cut.....there is only one club in my bag that has that potential....but I couldn't hit it full....which means the liklihood of success is greatly reduced. A TREMENDOUS shot!

HappyUP!!! - such sunshine
Why it happened - Spring
Why it makes me happy - I am so blessed to set my schedule and be able to spend time in the glorious weather with my friends

HappyUP!!! - an evening visit
Why it happened - someone was out for a walk
Why it makes me happy - GREAT nightime chatting by the fireside




No comments: