Sunday, April 08, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1903


HappyUP!!! - making Easter special
Why it happened - a little fun effort
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't take much....it really doesn't....not even a lot of planning.... to create a memory

HappyUP!!! - grace
Why it happened - it was dinner time
Why it makes me happy - "grace"....such a great word. It has many connotations. It has many applications. I hear people talk about the type of person they want to be.....or have changed into being. The one thing....above all else......that I have learned....that we should all aspire to...
but rarely gets mentioned.............is to be someone that lives in grace. I got a great reminder of that today.

HappyUP!!! - Easter Dinner
Why it happened - it's a big deal
Why it makes me happy - if food really is love......this was a lovefest! Hard to imagine a better dinner.

HappyUP!!! - Masters Sunday
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - what a GREAT final round!!!! It could not have been more exciting. Several lead changes....things happening fast.....and a two hole playoff........and a first time Masters/major championship winner.......who is very popular.


No comments: