Friday, April 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1915

HappyUP!!! - the vegetable beds
Why it happened - a little trip...a little work
Why it makes me happy - it was good to do a little basic carpentry......and put it to work in the garden.....with the goal......less work and less weeds......for all of nature's great bounty

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - a great putt
Why it makes me happy - my buddy had a tap in/gimmie birdie....looks like he would win the hole......until I drained this 18 footer.  There is nothing better than dealing up a surprise for an opponent

HappyUP!!! - sushi
Why it happened - Friday night out
Why it makes me happy - fabulous company....so much fun and laughs........and EXTREMELY good raw fish rolls!

HappyUP!!! - a mulch solution
Why it happened - I made a stop
Why it makes me happy - it's close by.....and a HECK of a lot cheaper than buying by the bag.....and there will be little to no weeds this year

JollyJottings

Putting in the vegetable beds
A mulch solution
Birdie on 6.....Birdie on 10....wedge 1...bunker shot 2.....wedge 4.....a gift on 9....up and down 12....wedge 14.....good break 15....drive 16.....7 iron 17.....drive/3 wood/wedge 18
Sushi

No comments: