Monday, April 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1911

HappyUP!!! - door installed
Why it happened - I have a great neighbor
Why it makes me happy - my old door was rotting away on my out building. My buddy is a pro, however. It is awesome to watch someone that has skills and is a craftsman. The old structure threw a curveball or two at him.....no problem.

HappyUP!!! - getting the weedeater back
Why it happened - I got the call
Why it makes me happy - this is NOT the time to be taking your equipment in for repairs. The shops are backlogged. However, mine broke down....whatcha gonna do? I was ecstactic to get it back in less than a week. Onward toward the garden!!!!

HappyUP!!! - brother getting his membership pack
Why it happened - his club has changed it's policy
Why it makes me happy - me and my bro will be spending a lot of time together out on the links if he decides to join my club.....and I think he will.

HappyUP!!! - Monday family duties
Why it happened - it's Monday
Why it makes me happy - I like to help out......and spend time with my guy.

No comments: