Wednesday, April 04, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1899



HappyUP!!! - shrimp cocktail
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - a little bit of practice.....and then some delicious food!

---------oh yeah........really gooooood

HappyUP!!! - people filling in
Why it happened - Spring Break?
Why it makes me happy - we were a bit short handed today.....good to be there...and ready....but not having to jup in....and allow the members to fill the slots.....which they did....in spades

HappyUP!!! - a spit of rain
Why it happened - crazy weather
Why it makes me happy - I love anomalies. Who would have guessed it would be raining (OK...sprinkling) on this lovely Spring day....with the sun out. Yeah.....I looked for that rainbow. I didn't see it today. It was just one rogue cloud.

JollyJottings

Weather
Impromptu speech
Being called upon for advice

No comments: