Monday, April 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1904



HappyUP!!! - it's that day
Why it happened - got the mower back
Why it makes me happy - this is the day the "back 40" starts to look like something again. I love to till....and smell the dirt. The anticipation of a bountiful harvest begins. It's also the day I go and get the "special ingredient.'

------------yep......there it is

HappyUP!!! - the special ingredient
Why it happened - it's what makes the garden grow
Why it makes me happy - as I take it out and spread it around....it reminds me of certain people in my past and those that operate in my periphery.....and it makes me giggle. I like to giggle. Much like them, the material will leach into my soil....and live where they deserve.....and give me tremendously fertile soil.....right there where I want them....under my boot.

HappyUP!!! - being called upon for guidance
Why it happened - who knows?....my presence?
Why it makes me happy - this is a strong person....someone I think stronger than myself. Yet, I know that even great people need a coach........and I am humble...and honored....to have the sacred privilege of the prospect of effecting someone's life.

HappyUP!!! - trash out
Why it happened - almost didn't
Why it makes me happy - sometimes one can get distracted on trash day.....yeah....that was me today........glad I "hit the can" in time........thought I missed the pick up.

JollyJottings

Waking up
Morning coffee
Getting the trash out

No comments: