Friday, April 27, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1922

HappyUP!!! - a good friend recovering
Why it happened - I got an e-mail
Why it makes me happy - a friend of mine had a little stroke. I was thrilled to find out that he just got back from Monterey and is on the mend.  Really thrilled

<---------how mulch do you love me?

HappyUP!!! - being prayed for
Why it happened - I got an e-mail
Why it makes me happy - I have a friend of deep spirituality. While going through the morning routine, apparently I came up as a vision and was prayed upon for coverage.  So happy to be so well thought of in this manner.......and......heaven knows......I can always use the coverage

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - great contact
Why it makes me happy - I put my drive into the left bunker. I hit a 90 yard wedge out of the trap to about 8-10 feet and drained the putt.......right into the back of her throat!........on top of my opponent who had already made birdie.  I've never birdied that hole from the bunker before.

HappyUP!!! - thank you very MULCH
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - hoping for no/minimal weeds out at Nutter Farms this year

JollyJottings

Mulching
Being prayed for
Joe
A good friend recovering
Weather
Wedge 1....9 iron/chip 2....putt 5....drive 6.....drive/chip 7.....4 iron 8.....7 iron/chip 9.....chip 10.....wedge 11....4 iton 12.....drive 13......bunker shot/putt 14......wedge 15.....chip 17
Figuring out the weekend

No comments: