Thursday, April 26, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1921

HappyUP!!! - Ricotta Rigatoni
Why it happened - I felt like cooking
Why it makes me happy - came across an very interesting recipe. Was it perfect first time out? No...Was it tasty and something to build upon?...ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh.  While it's obvious with lasagna, it's a nice turn on rigatoni to throw it in the oven after boiling it.

HappyUP!!! - working in the yard
Why it happened - the weather broke
Why it makes me happy - hard to believe I spent so many years indoors before I retired........I am soooooooo much the sunshine soaker

HappyUP!!! - a discovery
Why it happened - meditation
Why it makes me happy - when you get a touch of enlightenment regarding a situation.....a moment of clarity.....that you didn't see coming....it is very...very helpful and cleansing.

No comments: