Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1310


HappyUP!!! - picking up my car
Why it happened - it needed some work
Why it makes me happy - I got a ride from my friend...we got some good chat time in. It's nice to call in a favor

HappyUP!!! - over the top scrambling
Why it happened - I am a grinder
Why it makes me happy - I don't like hitting the driver crappy.....I really don't. Yet, as is life, you play what you are given and try to clean up your messes. I did it today on 1, 2, 8, almost 9, 10, 11, and 18. Insane.

HappyUP!!! - pouring in some putts
Why it happened - remember yesterday when I said I was practicing my putting
Why it makes me happy - the putter is the great equalizer....and I was rolling it very purely today.

HappyUP!!! - firming up plans for tomorrow
Why it happened - my buddy called in a favor
Why it makes me happy - off to Tahoe for the day......without a huge rush to get back that was looming.

Toastmasters

New Member
Great speech by a newer member
Great painting speech
Over the top scrambling
Picking up my car
Tennis invitation
Great plans for tomorrow

No comments: