Thursday, August 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1284


HappyUP!!! - winning a "rabbit"
Why it happened - I was the only guy to birdie the 12 hole
Why it makes me happy - I was playing out of town at a club where a bunch
of guys get together for some friendly competition. I drained about a 30 foot putt
with 5 feet of break. Little did I know, that shot would end up requiring every guy
in the competition to pay me 4 bucks! I was sitting in the lounge and, all of a sudden,
guys just came up and started giving me 4 bucks. I have never had people get in line
to hand me money....I kind of like it. Maybe I should get a job at a toll booth!

HappyUP!!! - "Back Country" Fairfield
Why it happened - went to a different course to golf
Why it makes me happy - I only knew of the Fairfield that I80 bifurcates.
I didn't realize how nice it was once you get back into the hills. Beautiful!

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 10
Why it happened - I have some skills sometimes
Why it makes me happy - this one helped out the team big time!

HappyUP!!! - watching the sub-mariners
Why it happened - I got an invite
Why it makes me happy - it was kind of fun watching two 10 yr old boys frolic
around in the pool. They had their imaginations going full tilt.

JollyJottings

Great BLT
"Back Country" of Fairfield
Green Valley CC
Chip in for birdie
Running in a 30 footer
Winning some team dough
Winning a "rabbit"
Supervising some sub-mariners

No comments: