Sunday, August 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1294


HappyUP!!! - PGA Championship
Why it happened - it's on the calendar every year
Why it makes me happy - it was an awesome tournament...worth every hour I "wasted" in front of the TV watching it. NOTHING anticlimactic in this deal.

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I thought I might have been a bit higher this week than I was. I am looking at being in good shape (not literally) to get to where I want to be by year end

HappyUP!!! - a visit from my little friend
Why it happened - he needed a send off
Why it makes me happy - I was glad that he wanted to stop by quickly before he took off on his big trip.

HappyUP!!! - dog walking invitation
Why it happened - my sweetie shot me a text
Why it makes me happy - I was glad to get an opportunity to take a walk late on Sunday evening. The weather has just been SOOOOO awesome for that this summer.

JollyJottings

PGA Championship
Weigh in
Beautiful watering weather
A visit from my little friend

No comments: