Tuesday, August 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1282


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - two great speeches, one new member, and I won TableTopics....that's a great day

HappyUP!!! - pinatas in the park
Why it happened - the city has a program
Why it makes me happy - I was out for a walk and got to watch the kids play this timeless game that never loses interest

HappyUP!!! - golfing invitations
Why it happened - I play golf
Why it makes me happy - OK...I was going to take a week off...but I got two invitations that were just too hard to pass up. Always good to have something to look forward to.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
A TM conflict gracefully handled
Getting three lectures done...great info
Pinatas
Winning TableTopics
Ol buddy texting me about golfing tomorrow
Invitation to a golfing event

No comments: