Monday, August 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1309


HappyUP!!! - practice time around the putting green
Why it happened - I have taken a hiatus from playing
Why it makes me happy - it's been awhile since I was out grinding a bit on the putter. There really is something to be said for just knocking that ball into the hole. It not only builds confidence but, if you allow it, there is a zen like quality to it.

HappyUP!!! - making the garbage truck
Why it happened - I hustled
Why it makes me happy - I don't know if I have ever gotten out to the alley with the garbage can just as the truck was showing up....but I got an up close and personal with "the jaws" as well as some eye contact with my sanitation engineer. Just glad I don't have a bunch of trash laying around for a week.

HappyUP!!! - phone time
Why it happened - a friend was facing a tough situation
Why it makes me happy - whenever you are THERE for someone, sure....it helps them. Guess what? It makes you feel good too.....which is really why you do it. Yep...it's called being selfish.....in the most positive of ways.

JollyJottings

Walking the pooch
Practice time on the putting green
Good guitar time
Phone time
Making the garbage truck



No comments: