Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1303



HappyBirthdayUP!!!
- yep....today officially begins the Month of Festivals commemurating my birth. What a day it was!

HappyUP!!! - Facebook
Why it happened - it's social media
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get so many well wishes from friends and acquaintenances.

HappyUP!!! - presents
Why it happened - thoughtfulness
Why it makes me happy - what I received and who I received these things from......priceless

HappyUP!!! - stepping up on 16 and 17
Why it happened - I have a few shots in me
Why it makes me happy - after faltering on a few holes before, I struck a couple of gems here to get myself back in the black....the putts? Oh so close!!! Yeah....I blew it on 18....but I am focusing on the stellar shots here. I'll work on fixing those bad shots out on the range.

No comments: