Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1289


HappyUP!!! -new lucky shorts
Why it happened - I shop on occasion
Why it makes me happy - I announced on the first tee that my brand new white whit green checked shorts are my new lucky shorts.....I had a three way game and pronounced that, whenever I wear these, I must be paid from all accounts. 4 hrs later....I was paid by everyone. I think I might be doing a lot of laundry in the near future to keep these by my narrows.

HappyUP!!! - too sweet
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it's a GREAT problem to have. Within every problem, lies an opportunity. You just need to figure out the strategy. LOVE this HappyUP!!! Hi...little buddy!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday and I go
Why it makes me happy - a brand new member gave his icebreaker. Another member gave a biz development speech. Another member gave us insightful info regarding horses. A great meeting that ended right on time.

HappyUP!!! - great round of golf
Why it happened - been shortening the swing and going for control over distance
Why it makes me happy - I may going from horrible to exceptional...in a nano second.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Being the toastmaster
Time to do some stuff before golf
Great round.....nice start on 1...great 5 iron on 4....drive/8 iron on 5....recovery for par on 6....nice 8 iron on 7...great up and down on 8.....great 8 iron to 9.....nicely played 10th....GREAT putt on 11....great 6 iron on 12....solid on 13....super chutt on 14.....solid 7 iron on 16....great drive/wedge on 17
Winning some dough
Gorgeous weather
Scoring some great Wicked seats
Great golf game set up for tomorrow
Party invite for the weekend
Lucky shorts

No comments: