Saturday, August 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1293


HappyUP!!! - party time
Why it happened - my cupcake invited me
Why it makes me happy - I don't get out enough...two bands....great friends.....a birthday...a great party...a superlative after party...good stuff....not enough sleep...but great stuff

HappyUP!!! - hybrid to 11
Why it happened - I pured it
Why it makes me happy - it was tourney day...my partner was in trouble...I had to step up...and I did...in a BIG way.

HappyUP!!! - tournament day
Why it happened - my club does these...not as much as I would like...but, when they do, it's a good thing
Why it makes me happy - it brings all of the club members together for discussion and commisseration about what could have been. Tournaments are key to promoting the club atmosphere

JollyJottings

Tournament day
Great weather
Drive n wedge on 1.....bunker shot on 2....3 wood in play on 3....punch 7 iron on 4...driver/8iron on 5....chip on 6....driver/wedge on 9....hybrid on 11....7 iron on 12....putt on 18
Heading off to party

No comments: