Friday, August 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1306


HappyUP!!! - visiting with friends
Why it happened - I went out for a walk
Why it makes me happy - I was on my way back and some of my neighbors had a little soiree going on out on the front porch area. They insisted that I "sit a bit" and we spent an hour or so enjoying the chat.....and the next HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - full on Delta Breeze
Why it happened - we live in a valley with a Delta
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing like nice, warm summer days....and then our big evaporative cooling system kicking in. It's not often that you have to say, "wow.....it's getting a little chilly.....I think it's time to go home," in the middle of August

HappyUP!!! - noontime visitors
Why it happened - one was to return something...the other just a pleasant chat
Why it makes me happy - I was a little bit of a shut in today. I was doing chores and catching up on things. I got something back I had loaned out which is always good. I had a great conversation too.

JollyJottings

Noontime visit
Getting some classes done
Delta Breeze
Visiting with friends

No comments: