Saturday, August 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1300


HappyUP!!! - tremendous dinner
Why it happened - a special occasion is coming
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love it when someone makes a special dinner for you?

HappyUP!!! - an awesome walk
Why it happened - dinner was filling?
Why it makes me happy - the weather was gorgeous.....got to walk off some of that tremendous dinner....great company....simple things

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 16
Why it happened - I took a chance
Why it makes me happy - a strange wind was blowing....I decided to try something a little different.....and put it about 12 feet from the hole to a very challenging pin location

JollyJottings

Fall weather
Drive/punch shot/chutt on 2....6 iron punch on 7...Drive on 8....hybrid on 16....hardpan shot 18
Tremendous dinner
Awesome walk
A nap

No comments: